Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Sharing of Information
- Your Choices
- Links to Other Websites
- Children’s Privacy
- How to Contact Us
Information You Provide Directly to Us
When you visit the Site, you may provide personal information directly to us, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number
- Age or age range
- Questions, communications and other content you submit
- Information from your Facebook account (if you choose to interact with the Site using Facebook Connect)
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs and Web beacons.
Cookies are files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site.
In conjunction with the gathering of information through cookies, our Web servers may log information such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The Web server logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. They may also log information about your interaction with this Site, such as which pages you visit.
To control which Web servers collect information by automated means, we may place tags on our Web pages called “Web beacons,” which are small files that link Web pages to particular Web servers and their cookies.
If you choose to interact with the Site using Facebook Connect, we may collect information from your Facebook account through an automated connection to Facebook.
We may use the information we obtain about you when you visit the Site to:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, surveys, questionnaires, events, contests, sweepstakes, games and promotions (including by sending you newsletters and other marketing communications)
- Provide communications tools, such as the ability to send information to a friend
- Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account
- Customize your experience with our Site, such as by providing personalized content
- Verify your identity
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research and data analytics; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies and terms, such as our Terms of Service.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may share personal information we collect on this website with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may share personal information we collect on this website at your request. For example, if you use our website to send information to a third party, we may identify you as the sender. If you interact with our Site through Facebook, we may share information with Facebook and other users of Facebook. In connection with contests, sweepstakes and games, we may publicize the identity and entries of winners and other participants.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
We offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you. Some areas of the Site provide features that allow you to access and update personal information you have provided there. Some areas contain features that permit you to register your communications preferences, such as by indicating your preference to receive information about particular types of products. You may visit the area of the Site where you provided personal information to learn if it provides these features. If it does not, you can contact us as described in the How To Contact Us section to update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request.
This Site may provide links to other sites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies other than Sabra. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not operated by us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the Sites, we will delete the information from our records.
Sabra Dipping Company, LLC
Sabra Consumer Relations
PO Box 660634
Dallas, TX 75266-0634
Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 4:30PM Central