Breakfast & Brunch
Hummus paired with eggs makes a great breakfast. Enjoy warm! Recipe by Colombe Jacobsen
Yield: 4 Servings
Special Equipment: 4 (6 oz.) ramekins
- ¾ cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 4 olives (diced)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (finely chopped for garnish)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Oil each of the four ramekins with olive oil.
- Spread hummus into the ramekins making an indentation in the middle of each.
- Arrange ramekins on a shallow baking dish.
- Crack an egg into the center being careful not to break the yolk.
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and olives.
- Place in the oven for 15-18 minutes. (According to desired consistency of the yolk.)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy warm!