Yield: 2-4 Servings
Active Time: 15 minutes
Start To Finish: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Saute chorizo over medium heat. Remove the chorizo from the skillet with a slotted spoon and drain it.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add onion for about 10 minutes, until soft and reserve.
- Melt butter in a shallow, medium baking dish in the oven.
- Whisk eggs, chorizo, water and salt in a bowl. Remove the baking dish from the oven and pour the eggs into the warm dish.
- Top eggs with enough chips to make a single dense layer.
- Scatter onions and cheese over the chips.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until the eggs are set lightly and the cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite Sabra Salsa and serve immediately