Yield: 3 servings
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 3 tbsp Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
- 1 lb chicken squares
- 1 medium zucchini, cut half
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 10 - 12 large button mushrooms
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 - 5 fresh garlic cloves
- Cut vegetables into 1 inch squares.
- Whisk salt, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add the cubed chicken, vegetables and mushrooms.
- Marinate for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Thread the peppers, mushrooms and chicken alternately.
- Arrange the skewers, grill until browned.
- Serve with grilled mushrooms and 3 tbsp. Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus.
Recipe by Colombe Jacobsen