Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Sabra Spanish Eggplant
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut half lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- ½ cup shredded fresh spinach leaves
- ½ lb boiled pasta
- Drizzle squash and peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning frequently until outer skins of peppers are charred and squash is almost cooked through.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Peel roasted peppers and remove stem and seeds.
- Cut peppers and squash into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine grilled vegetables with pasta, Sabra Spanish Eggplant.
- Garnish with ½ cup shredded fresh spinach leaves.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Recipe by Colombe Jacobsen