Dining Al Fresco
This is a great Friday night dinner, when you are too tired to cook but want something a little special. Try serving with a green salad and rice or pasta.
Yield: 4 Servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Start To Finish: 35 minutes
- 1-10 ounce container Sabra® Basil Pesto Hummus
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup chopped zucchini (cut in about ½ inch chunks)
- ¾ cup marinated artichokes, drained well
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub oil on the bottom and sides of a 12 quart baking dish, using a paper towel. Set aside.
- Mix Sabra Basil Pesto Hummus , zucchini, artichokes, roasted red pepper, and shrimp in a medium mixing bowl. Spoon into oiled baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until shrimp are done and edges are bubbling. Stir and top with parmesan cheese.