Yield: 4 Servings
- Place all marinade ingredients in 1-cup glass measure; mix well.
- Lay salmon in shallow 2 quart baking pan; pour marinade over salmon. Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Place salmon on grill, skin side down. Grill over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn salmon over and continue cooking until salmon is done (5 to 7 minutes). Remove from grill.
- Serve salmon on top of a bed of greens. Spoon about ½ cup of Sabra Southwestern Style Salsa on top of salmon.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons Sabra Guacamole on top of salmon.