Yield: 4-6 Servings
Active Time: 5 minutes
Start To Finish: 30 minutes
- 2 C Sabra Salsa (your favourite variety)
- 2 medium sized bunches of asparagus, ends trimmed, lower stalks peeled if they seem tough
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/2 C whipping cream
- 1/3 C chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus on a large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt. Toss to coat asparagus, evenly.
- Oil a 13 x 9 glass baking dish and lay in chicken breasts.
- Mix together Sabra salsa and whipping cream. Spoon over chicken breasts and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place the baking sheet with asparagus in the oven and bake 15 minutes longer until the asparagus is browned and crunchy-tender, making sure to turn them a couple times during baking.
- Arrange a portion of the asparagus on warm dinner plates and lay a chicken breast over each portion. Stir the sauce in the pan and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.