Yield: Serves 4 as an appetizer
- 4 tbsp. Sabra hummus
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Zaatar spice and sea salt to taste
- Lay out a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the wontons on the baking sheet and dollop 1 tsp. of hummus in the center of each square.
- Fill a bowl with ¼ cup water. Wet your finger with water and use to trace half the edge of the wonton square. Fold in half and seal, pressing both sides firmly together.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium high heat warm 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Sauté raviolis on both sides until crisp. Cool on drying rack.
- Sprinkle Zaatar spice and sea salt on both sides, dip in red pepper coulis and enjoy!
Recipe by Colombe Jacobsen.