Yield: 6 Servings
- ½ cup Sabra Classic or Spicy Guacamole
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- ¼ cup sliced black olives (or green)
- ¼ cup quartered grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves
- 6 lettuce leaves (Bibb, Romaine, etc.), cleaned, dried
- Combine Feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, pepper, and basil in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place about ¼ cup filling on each lettuce leaf. Place about 1 tablespoon Sabra Guacamole on top of filling.
- Roll each lettuce leaf to form a roll. If desired secure with wooden pick.
- Serve with additional Sabra Guacamole.