Yield: 4 Servings
- ¼ to ½ cup or more Sabra Guacamole (any flavour)
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf favorite bread (Asiago cheese, olive, herb, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 6-ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 2-ounces sliced Pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup (1-ounce) sliced banana peppers
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Slice loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Open up both halves.
- Spread Ranch dressing evenly on both sides of bread. Divide sliced turkey on each side of bread, then top with cheese.
- Place both halves of sandwich on broiler pan. Place under broiler and heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven. Divide banana peppers and spinach leaves on top of cut halves.
- Top with guacamole. Put halves together and slice into serving size pieces.