Yield: 12 Servings
- 1/3 cup+1 Tbsp Sabra hummus
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 teaspoons relish
- Paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn off the heat and let sit for 14 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and run cold water over the eggs. Cool eggs 10 minutes.
- Remove shells when cool. Cut in half and scoop out the yolk and reserve in bowl of a food processor. Repeat with the remaining 5 eggs.
- Add hummus, olive oil, pepper, salt to the yolks and puree in the food processor. Add the relish and pulse 3-5 times to incorporate..
- Put the yolk mixture in a piping bag. (Use a tall glass and fold the edges of the piping bag over the glass to make it easier to transfer the mixture.) Pipe about a teaspoon of the mixture into each of the egg white halves and sprinkle with paprika.