Oven Roasted Chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. If you have convection, now is a great time to use it. The circulating air helps evenly cook the chips.
- Prepare two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice your sweet potatoes and add slices to a bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and toss.
- Lay slices in one single layer with a bit of space between them - you don't want any overlapping or touching each other.
- Bake 15-20 min or until slightly browned. You want your chips to curl up at the edges and be evenly toasted. Removing the chips, sprinkle with salt then allow to cool before serving. They should crisp up more as they cool. If they have cooled and still aren't crisp - return them to the oven for a few more minutes.
- Serve alongside Sabra's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - just dip in and enjoy!